Friday, March 25, 2011

Deja Vu

Ohh I've been here before. The land of unemployment. Another countdown finished. Another long holiday stretched out before me. A return to The Island followed by the exploration of another new country and the passing of adventures day by day. For 4 glorious months.

Day 1 of Les Vacances has begun. Admittedly a little earlier than I would have preferred but 1 day remains to complete the packing and the cleaning of our little apartment. Yesterday I was PANICKED but Denis pulled through and managed to do a lot in the afternoon that now, today seems more bearable.

In saying that though, I should really do something more productive than this. Just felt the need to write (read: skite) about it.

With a new little notebook to take with us, hopefully it wont be too difficult for me to update regulary. Although a new blog has also been created for this trip... currently under construction by Denis as I type. Watch this space for the link. I think it is going to be more photo based than writing based, so it will be the equivalent of a childrens version of this!

Happy holiday vibes to all